Helium balloons don't last forever! The length of time a helium balloon will float for depends on many different factors, such as what the balloon is made from (eg latex or foil), size and even temperature and climate conditions. Generally speaking, the bigger the balloon, the longer it will float for.
- 11" LATEX BALLOONS will float for 12-16 hours at their best and need to be picked up on the day of your event. Hi Float will extend the life of an 11" latex balloon for 2-3 days, and sometimes even longer depending on climate conditions.
- FOIL BALLOONS will float for up to 1 week. These can be picked up the day before needed.
- CONFETTI BALLOONS will last a few days, sometimes longer depending on their size. These can be picked up the day before if need be, but are always at their best on the day of inflation.
- FOIL ORBS will float for 1 week or more. These can be picked up the day before needed.
- GUMBALLS will float for 1 week or more. These can be picked up the day before needed.
TEMPERATURE AND CLIMATE CONDITIONS
Temperature and climate conditions can also affect the length of time a balloon will float for. Extreme heat and humidity, and extreme cold will shorten the length of float time of any type of balloon.